<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2805857107078581851\x26blogName\x3dikazucena\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1390280809293486579', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


f y i

Blog since: APR09
Best viewed: Google Chrome
Credits: 1 2 3 4
CLICK











Mmm watcha say ?

So let me in
give me another chance
To really be your girl.
Cause when the roof caved in
and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star
we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me boy
mmmm watcha say ?

UH, so. it's a day away.
Monday, August 17, 2009

3rd year anniversary. in a day. WOW I was supposed to start and get 2 videos done for today. BUT got sidetracked in a good way. COFFEE NIGHT ; woOt. practically got kidnapped from my house, picked up Nic, then off to timmies, then to effin BARONDALE PARK. the whole night was soooo funny. man, laughed soooo much my throat is starting to hurt, so even if i wanted to do the videos right now, PSH. i'd kill my voice box.

OH, and yeah so. PO already gave me his gift for our anniversary. and mine, is a surprise, knowing that he doesnt read my blogs is good. so its a surprise and he wouldnt know. I'm making him a bunch of covers. 18 actually. of all OUR songs, and songs that he always asks me to sing for him :) then imma burn it on to a CD, make a cover for it and everything.. then voila ! I already got Nea's and Joe's approval so like, i'm goood son. hopefully he likes it, and actually listens to it. LOL

Going back to coffee night, it was the first one I've ever gone to, && it was so jokes. all I know ism we gotta Massive at Hammytown soontimes. BEFORE school starts. so that will be like, SOOON. and it's going to be effed up, and awesome :) I thought this week would be a drag. but it just started, so hopefully it doesnt end here...

still, i miss him. LOTS [insert broken heart here]
8 days 'til my baby gets back♥