<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2805857107078581851\x26blogName\x3dikazucena\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1390280809293486579', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


f y i

Blog since: APR09
Best viewed: Google Chrome
Credits: 1 2 3 4
CLICK











Mmm watcha say ?

So let me in
give me another chance
To really be your girl.
Cause when the roof caved in
and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star
we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me boy
mmmm watcha say ?

loaft tings, got me wet.
Friday, July 24, 2009

As of July 23 2009 I know, it's 1:00 am, and it says july 24th. : P

woke up to rain, UGGH.
i thought this day was gonna be flop.
turned out to be awesome.
[and i just HAVE TO write about it]

thought policarpio wasnt gonna come over.
because the rain was POURING, yet.. he BIKES to my house
& i am reminded, yet again how much this dude loves me :)

so he gets to my house, SOAKING WET
from the rain & tired from biking..
I quickly look for the biggest shirt & shorts i can find.
then letting him change so we can dry his clothes..

after all that hassle..
we chilled out at the computer,
with my brother + sisters
taking pictures and talking.
PURE CHILL.

then we got hungry and ate.
talked, and chilled some more,

then fell asleep cuddling while watching CSI.
awesome right ? it gets better

we got too lazy to do anything with our bike project today..
so he spent a good half an hour playing PSP
and I taking pictures, and singing to the camera LOL

then IRA, offers to give us money to come with her to Humber.
and we're like SWEEEET, because we wanted to go.
but due to lack of funds... we couldnt.

so we bussed to humber, and let met tell you.
it was soooo CHILLED. didnt practice one bit.

we sat around, then 'toured' the place
with our Lolo Joseph as our tour guide
then we sat around more,
& decided to go to woodbine for food.

out of the building
we walked through this trail..
not knowing where it leads..
we found 3 bunnies ! ;D

then we found a way back to the roads..
and walked to woodbine, and CHILLED.
walked around, ate, arcade-ed then went home.

walking to the bus stop,
we saw a SHITLOAD of snails
& I swear.. a few minutes
before we get to the bus shelter..
it rains, and it isnt trickling rain..
it's like, "you're in the shower
with the water on HIGH" rain.
the four of us were SOAKING WET.
I didnt want my hair wet,

before I can even start complaining..
Po gives me his hat, to cover my hair :)
yet AGAIN, reminding me how much this dude loves me.
and how much I love him too ^____^

moved on to the bus shelter..
waited for the bus, while talking about
spinning the bottle and guys kissing LOL
then the bus comes.. we get on..

and it's the first time I have ever seen a bus with leaks.
it was so GHETTO. & an earwig followed ira into the bus :P

we get to westwood,
and THANK GOD it was not raining..
it was a bit chilly, and I was shivering.
Po puts his arm around me to keep me warm..
YET AGAIN...blah blah blah, you get the idea :)

bus comes.. the driver goes for a washroom break..
and some guy (already on the bus),
takes a transfer . i thought it was funny.
got off at hurontario, and we ALL had to go pee xD
so we stopped at the gas station,
i thought it was impolite to go in,
use the washroom and not buy anything.
but TIMES ARE HARD lol

went back to the bus stop..
talked about dance and whatnot.
played a game with po : )

The bus came, talked more about dance,
Po walked us home, and biked to his death called father home.

Today was fun, couldnt ask for anything better.
it left me sleepy / hungry and just plain tired.
but it was so worth it : )