<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2805857107078581851\x26blogName\x3dikazucena\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1390280809293486579', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


f y i

Blog since: APR09
Best viewed: Google Chrome
Credits: 1 2 3 4
CLICK











Mmm watcha say ?

So let me in
give me another chance
To really be your girl.
Cause when the roof caved in
and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star
we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me boy
mmmm watcha say ?

i need you to understand
Friday, June 5, 2009

What is this ! honestly.
I got everything, i thought I ever wanted.
but now that I supposedly.. "have" it..
im not content. at all.
if anything. i'm probably more miserable.

When I lost it,
I cried myself to sleep..
promising that whatever happens,
I will get it back.

I did, and im not happy.
not in the very least.

EVERYTHING has changed.
I dont know if I can pull myself to let go .

I wish I was strong enough.
but Ive had it for too long, I can't let go.
took me YEARS to get to this point.

I can't just let go.
but I'm not happy.
yet.. there's an inexplicable force..
that binds me.. forcing me to hold on.
love? probably.

Though sometimes.. i really am not so sure.
but I'd like to think it is.

Those in need to hear
able not bare witness to my words.
and these cries, will be announced in vain.


*sigh*

All I need for you, is to understand.
I need love you. but this change..
I cant stand it.

If it's here to stay..
then I'm not.