<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d2805857107078581851\x26blogName\x3dikazucena\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dSILVER\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://ikazucena.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1390280809293486579', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


f y i

Blog since: APR09
Best viewed: Google Chrome
Credits: 1 2 3 4
CLICK











Mmm watcha say ?

So let me in
give me another chance
To really be your girl.
Cause when the roof caved in
and the truth came out
I just didn't know what to do
But when I become a star
we'll be living so large
I'll do anything for you
So tell me boy
mmmm watcha say ?

through snow, hail or sunny weather
Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can't wait til you come back
To put this heart of mine on track
Without you my feelings go whack
Because of the lack
of your presence,
Truly missed as a matter of fact.
I've done nothing wrong
'Cause for sure I know this heart belongs
To you and only you
Believe, I ain't tryna deceive.
It's true, the one that i love is you
you're my one and only boo
That I'll love and stay loyal to
But without you, it's harder than I thought
These temptations have got me caught
It hurt to flirt,
to talk or to walk
near some next guy
while you're prolly regretting our last fight
Hanging up without getting to say sorry.
but that's in the past, forget about it baby.
All I want for you is to come back home,
So I can talk to you on the phone
Boo, you won't need to feel alone.
You gon' be that one to tuck me in at night,
before I sleep, making everything feel right.
and when I shiver, your arms gon' hold me tight.
Thinking im strong, like i dont miss you
But no matter what i say,
day by day.
All I think about is you.
Not a fight, or a misunderstanding
can keep me from missing
your warm hug and your soft lips
the way you pull me at my hips
I can sit here all night and reminisce
but it doesnt change the fact that i miss
seeing your smile when you hear me say I love you too
or that cute face you make when you ask "watchu doin boo?"
But even as you're gone
I know our hearts stay as one
together
beating like a drum
flowing through us though we're apart.
We're still in each other's heart.
I love you
yet no words can express what i truly feel.
cuz babe i know what we got is for real.
this aint fake, it's the real deal.
s'long as we got each other.
we can keep on saying forever
though I hope you'll always remember.
as long as we're together...
through snow, hail or sunny weather
Nobody can tear us apart
Because you'll always have my heart.